T's & C's
Terms and Conditions
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT
- Quotations are valid for a period of 30 calendar days from the date of the quote.
- The quote is subject to site conditions and to the final design of the system. Any additional parts required will be quoted for as a variation to the quote
- Fans electrical motors are to be wired up by the clients own electricians and must be wired with the necessary motor protection unless quoted by SmSysTems. A direct on line started with an overload protection devise have to be fitted to protect the fan motor against phase failure. The overload device must be rated to the correct amperage as indicated on the fan label, failure to do that shall invalidate the phase failure guarantee.
- Fan motors are guaranteed for 6 months only if they comply with the electrical installation requirement. Motors cannot be guaranteed against electrical surges and spikes.
- Warrantee: SmSysTems (Pty) Ltd mechanical equipment is guaranteed to function for 1 year in accordance SANS standards on condition that proper maintenance to the system has been conducted and no damages effected to the system.
- Delivery period must be discussed and agreed upon with our sales representative and must reflected on the purchase order or be in writing. The delivery period agreed upon shall only commence from date of compliance with all terms and conditions as per this document and not from the date of order.
- No order shall be accepted unless it is an official written company order and is accompanied by a signed copy of these conditions.
- No other company has a right to interfere with the job done by SmSysTems unless otherwise SmSysTems instructs such company / companies to do so. Should our client for whatever reason instructs such company / companies interference with SmSysTems’s job no matter the size, the client shall be still held liable for whatever balance is due to SmSysTems.
- Under no circumstances shall production commence WITHOUT a deposit, money must be cleared and appear in SmSysTems account first.
- Ownership of goods sold or installed by SmSysTems shall remain the property of SmSysTems until full payment for such goods has been made.
- SmSysTems does not accept any goods sold and used by the debtor or nominee. The client must be sure of the goods upon receipt that they are the goods required before use.
- Waiver of rights- I/We the undersigned hereby warrant that I/We are authorized to sign this document and agree that should I/We fail to comply with the agreed method of payment to SmSysTems, SmSysTems reserves the right to remove the system immediately and we waiver all our legal rights in favour of SmSysTems.
- I / We further agree that if any claim against the debtor is handed to SmSysTems attorneys for collection, the debtor shall be liable to pay the cost to the attorneys-own client scale, collection charges and all other fees disbursements incurred in this regard.